Helping international graduates with great business ideas to set up in the UK.
The Sirius Programme is the UK's support programme for graduate entrepreneurs from around the world looking to start their venture in the UK. It is run by a consortium of private companies and charities on a not for profit basis in partnership with the Department for International Trade (formerly UKTI).
The programme offers a full support package to enable promising entrepreneurs with new ideas that have real growth potential to maximise their chances of success. Successful applicants will be admitted on to the programme for twelve months and the package of support includes:
- Seed funding - a fixed sum for every company accepted on to the programme
- Training - including full pre-acceleration and acceleration stages
- Mentoring - from experienced entrepreneurs and investors
- Office accommodation - at one of twelve locations across the UK relevant to the businesses selected
- Visa support - applications will be helped through the UK visa process and may apply for a visa from a dedicated annual allocation
The next cohort will be recruited in the autumn of 2016. Please enter your details below to be one of the first to learn when recruitment opens.
If you have any questions, want to discuss an idea with us or help us to promote the programme please email us by clicking here.